Is a Senior Recipe Right for My Dog?
Our Hunt and Wilson Senior recipe is designed to be suitable for those dogs over 7 years old and those who have excess weight.
Our senior diet is designed to:
- Help support the joints
- Have a higher fibre content in order to help “keep things moving”
- Reduced energy content in order to help prevent weight gain in those golden years
- Help those pets who have a decreased activity level
- Help those pets who require a reduced calorific diet in order to help promote weight loss or help prevent further weight gain
- Providing all of the essential and carefully balanced nutrition they require to support everyday health and well-being.
Why Grain Free Turkey?
Turkey is an excellent source of high quality protein. Our recipe has a minimum of 26% freshly prepared turkey, which is highly digestible & palatable and has a high essential amino acid availability to assist in tissue growth and repair.
Our recipe is a single protein source recipe, designed to help reduce the risk of sensitivities to ingredients which may cause digestive upsets. The recipe also has added Omega 3 to help supply those essential fatty acids EPA and DHA which support a good skin and coat condition, as well as having links to anti-inflammatory properties and improved cognitive and visual development.
A careful blend of Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM helps support joints and helps to sustain joint repair and mobility. This recipe includes L-Carnitine, an essential amino acid which can help maintain a healthy weight and contribute to lean muscle development.